Among the Chattel houses, small abodes and many, many palm trees, Sea-U Guest house is German-born Uschi Wetzel’s’ dream ‘home’. It can be yours too, if only for a little while.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Barbados’ surf, watch the waves break on tremendous limestone rocks or try to catch a peek at the green monkeys, hummingbirds and wildlife. Forget the hustle and bustle of the city, Sea-U Guest House aims to introduce you to the traditional Bajan style of house of course, and the laid back Caribbean lifestyle.
While the main guest house is full of charm, you can also tour Bathsheba’s natural side on the east coast of Barbados. Marvel at the unspoiled beaches, tidal pools and Barbados’ surfing for an unforgettable Caribbean island beach vacation.
Couples can spend their days enjoying the luxury of doing nothing other than experiencing the culinary offerings of the complimentary breakfast buffet, including coconut and banana bread still warm from the oven. In the evening, enjoy our fine Bajan dining while meeting other guests from around the world and the Caribbean.
The friendly staff and the welcoming host will take time to provide tips, background information and insights into the Barbadian culture. Work off some of those dinner calories by taking a dip in the tidal pools, or a romantic evening stroll through the nearby Andromeda Botanical Garden. There are also massages or Yoga lessons for those who prefer sitting the nature walking out.
Gourmands can also revel in Sea-U Guest House’s intimate Restaurant and Bar which is covered by a roof of wooden shingles and miles of sea views. Sip on any of the fabulous concoctions from our full service bar and you’ll see why Sea U is the place to be.
If you’re looking to forget life’s daily hang-ups for a few days and experience Barbados’ hospitality at its best, then Sea U Guest House is one place for a relaxing and romantic getaway.
- Breakfast is included in your room rate and served in buffet style.
- On offer- homemade banana and coconut breads, toast (bran and whole wheat), cream cheese, marmalades, coffee/tea, juice, as well as cereals, fresh fruits, eggs, bacon and a daily breakfast special.
- Lunch is not served but the Sea-U staff will be happy to recommend bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood which are serving local cuisine.
- An affordable 3-course-dinner is offered daily (US$ 27.50 plus tax) with the finest Bajan Chef combining European and Caribbean cuisine to a tasty mix. A vegetarian option is available.
- Restaurant & Bar on Site (breakfast and dinner)
- Breakfast included
- In-room Swedish Massage (US$ 65 for 60 minutes)
- Private Yoga (US$ 40 per person)
- Night guard
- Airport transfers available
- Daily maid service
- Car rentals
- Surf board rentals
- Catamaran cruise booking
- Tour booking – you name it, we book
- Public transport close by
Amenities at Sea-U Guest House:
- Ocean view
- Tropical garden with sunbeds & hammocks
- In-room safe
- In-room Kitchenettes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Telephone on property/free local calls
- Unspoiled beaches
- Natural dipping pools nearby
- Non-smoking & green certified property
- Hiking and fishing
- Soup Bowl in walking distance for excellent surfing
- Horseback riding nearby
- Sightseeing spots & attractions nearby
Sea-U Guest House contact:
Tent Bay, Bathsheba
St. Joseph, BB21054
Phone – 1246-433-9450
Fax – 1246-433-9210
Skype – seauinbarbados