Just imagine- opening your hotel door, to find a massive suite complete with a full luxurious kitchen, and a view to keep you entertained all day long. Not to mention the top spa on island and a beach to die for. This four-star marina hotel is exquisitely located on one of the best beaches on island and is also minutes away to great shopping, restaurants and bars.
Each one-, two- or three-bedroom residence enjoys a waterfront terrace as well as generous verandas, spacious interiors and world-class finishes and appliances with the creme de la creme being the 4000 square foot, three-bedroom Grand Penthouse units with hot tubs. The resort has three spacious swimming pools, a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned fitness center, the Soleil Spa, tennis courts, the Beach Club for relaxed eating and The Palms Restaurant for fine dining. Guests could charter a boat on property, or arrive with their own.
- This hotel is perfect for a family vacation and has every conceivable luxury for a parent.
- The Palms Restaurant, the resort’s fine-dining restaurant, offers a fabulous seafood menu and is a “must visit” while in St Lucia
- The Soleil Spa is one of the BEST on island (if not THE best).
- For the best tables and the best restaurants, chartering a boat, playing golf, getting married or anything else, be sure to ask for Tim Wilson, The Landings head concierge.
- One of the three pools at the Landings has two large wading areas for wee little kids to have fun-above the water!
- For a romantic night in, you can either organize to have one of the chefs cook at your residence, or just order room service from one of the two restaurants.